[Hiring Builders, 3D Modelers, Animators, GFX Artists and Scripters!] Black Hills Foundation is hiring

Info

Hello, we are Black Hills Foundation, an upcoming developer company hoping to set about no later than December of this year. We are planning to put together the largest studio on ROBLOX by hiring developers and organizing them into teams to work with that team on the given project. We love to get other peoples input so feel free to suggest, agree, or disagree with the teams ideas.

The Team

• Administrator ~ @steveohotman
  • O5[s] ~ @birddudeguy @notsurewhattheiraccountis
  • Community Manager ~ @PositiveTal
  • Builder[s] ~ @You
  • Realistic 3D Modeler[s] ~ @You
  • Advanced Scripter[s] ~ @You
  • Animator[s] ~ @You
  • GFX Artist ~ @FyreeIG

Job

We are looking to hire professional, hard working Developers who are willing to follow all of the listed requirements. DO NOT FORGET TO REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING FOR A JOB.

Payment

Payment depends on the complexity of your task and/or job. Serious clients should PM one of the listed Discord Tags and/or ROBLOX Accounts.

Requirements

• Good Communication.
  • Significant experience with the task you are applying for.
  • English Speaker.
  • Age 13+.
  • Preeminent portfolio.
  • Has a Discord account (if not, please create one for business purposes.)
  • Can be mature and professional at ALL times.
  • Will be a long term Developer.
  • Is available 4 hours a day at minimum.

Contact

• Tal is available via Discord. [tal #2380]
  • You may also PM her via the Developer Forum. [PositiveTal]
  • The Administrator is available via Discord. [PickleASMR #6113]
  • You may also PM him via the Developer Forum. [steveohotman]
  • If you prefer, you may attach your portfolio and Discord tag to the post, we’ll message you from there.

Look forward to working with you,
Tal

4 Likes

Hello! Interested in the position of a graphic artist and UI designer if possible.
If so, here is my discord. I have sent a friend request to yours just in case.

My discord: zander;;#2567

I am interested in the GFX Artist position and learning more about this project. I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, I am coda#5935

Hey man could you tell me about the builders job?

Add me back on discord SamRBX#7330.

Im interested in the builder position. And another question. Is the payment per asset cause its isin’t specified.

Discord XxMissSporty877241xX#2271,

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.