[HIRING] Builders for Distortion

Distortion

About Us

Hi there! I’m bryancololee, a 2 year scripter on roblox. I’m looking for builders and modelers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Distortion!

The Team
@bryancololee - Scripter / UI (25%)
@s_ab1n - Builder (20%)
@you - Second Builder (20%)
@you - Building Helper (15%)
@MyNameIsGuiseppe - Modeler (20%)

You can see our progress so far here: Distortion - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder and modeler to join our team. We’d prefer members who have substantial skills, that could fit up to our needs.

Example of our game's build style

Assets provided below match our build style, not owned by me.

We’re aiming for a futuristic game around the 2060-2080 timezone.

Our game needs a city built (tasked for the builder). The modeler might be asked to help out with building the city. The main role of the modeler is creating assets, ranging from guns, security cameras, and vehicles.

Payment

We are paying a percentage of game revenue to each member on the team. The percentages will be listed in the roles section. Payment is negotiable. No backup is provided, this game is being made for fun, not as a job!

More Info

For the modeler position, roblox modelers will also work as long as your asset builds are high quality.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at bryancololee#2857.

You must be 13 or older to apply.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m not applying, but I’d just like to say it looks really good so far. The programmer did a really good job on the loading screen and computer thing.

2 Likes

Thanks, it was made by yours truly!

1 Like

Hello, i’m interested.
JJ71599#3309

Hello! I am interested, Dm me at q_arn#4563.

The jobs are still open, mainly a Modeler.

So you’re no longer looking for a scripter? I could help with building, but I mainly just script.

1 Like

We should be good on scripting, but i’ll keep you in mind if we need more scripters!

2 Likes

Hello I am interested in this job as a modeler for cars.
Contact me on Discord Limited#8228

We’ve filled in 2 builder slots, so we have 1 builder and 1 modeler slot open.

Hiya, I am Thomas (19Y/O ROBLOX Dev). I might be able to assist you with filling a slot. I specialize in 3D Modeling (via Blender), Building, and more. To contact me add me on discord: B4NDS#1688 . Thank you for your time!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.