[HIRING] Builders, Modelers & Programmers for ? Simulator

About Me

Hey there, I’m flvurry. I’m creating a new simulator for the Roblox platform to bring enjoyment to other players to interact with new things. This post is requiring ADVANCED builders and programmers. If you are one, continue reading!

The Team
Lead Developer & Programmer - @flvurry
Programmer - VACANT
Builder - @iiRealFriz
Modeler - VACANT
Graphics - @lu_xt

About The Job

I am currently looking for an advanced programmer and builder to help build & program my new simulator. This will require months of work I believe, depending on how fast we can get this finished with. I am also looking for a modeler to model a few things for the game.

For modeling, I believe we need about 10 models in-game for starters. We will continue to expand on that as well as time passes.

Payment

I am willing to pay in lifetime percentage. Meaning, you will be getting a percentage of group funds that come in every time the robux is done pending.

Occasionally, I will pay you robux for the hard work you put in. At the moment, I am on a tight budget, so the robux payment and group fund payment will begin when I do launch sponsors on the game.

Contact Us

You can contact me through Discord.

Keep in mind, I do have over 120 friend requests. So if you do add me, please be sure to leave your Discord username and tag below when you do add me.

My Discord username: slept on flvurry#0001

You must ALSO be over the age of 13 to be added to the Development team.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hey ! im intrested in this game ! to contact me See my portfolio

Contact given if ur intrested i can show models on Dms
@flvurry

Hi, im interested heres my porfolio

Discord: -Alijandro#0807

Here is my discord Moods cheese#7993}
I am an expirienced low poly 3d modeler i can make something like this
and this
contact me if you’d like
i already sent u a friend request btw

Hello, i am interested in your building position.

I added you on discord at 123goodman12#4509

I tried to send you the friend request, but I can’t, my discord name is = Nicolas DEV # 4794

I’m not a 3D modeller myself, but I know a really good one, if your interested, reply to this post.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.