Hiring for a Minecraft style [$500]

About Us

Hi! I am FamedChris, the Lead of Work at a Coffee Shop. I’m looking for builders for our next project who are fast, timely, and can build with a Minecraft style

The Team
@FamedChris- Lead Developer
@Perhapz- Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a builder who can build fast and of a good Minecraft style.

Example of what we want our maps to look like

Minus all of the textures and terrain work (the cliff side is for the surrounding area)

We’re on a very tight schedule, so we are hiring multiple positions.

We need 8 maps by the end of the month which consist of cool things for players to interact with.

The surrounding area is the lobby part. It has to be significantly more detailed than the other parts of the map. This includes map dividers, the main “Hub” area, and more.

Payment

We are paying $50 per map and $100 for the surrounding area. We need around 8 maps for release and are in a very tight schedule because we would like to release before Christmas. We are willing to hire one builder for the entire job for a $500 total pay, but the job is not able to be dropped if you are going to take it as one builder. If you are one person taking on multiple maps, please divide your time wisely to be able to hit the release date. We are willing to accept any amount of maps.

Contact Me

The best places to message me is on Twitter or Discord. My discord is FamedChris#1337 and my Twitter is @FamedChrisRBLX. Please say you are interested in the job and provide a portfolio of your work.

Other Useful Stuff

Some good points of reference may be to look up “Minecraft ______” and to see how they build things. They often times build with a blocky style that is perfect for what we are looking for.

Thank you for your interest!

11 Likes

I really like the idea of your game. Sadly, I wouldn’t be able to work in a group. I’d love to help you guys, but I need to get use to this kind of style. If you need me for simple part building, DM me.

This could be easily achieved with a modular pre made sets of blocks, along with a Plugin to help creating and placing the blocks just like minecraft but in Studio.

I don’t think the pay is high enough, I got 100$ for doing some really simple texture designs

1 Like

I’ve already got some people interested, but thank you for your criticism! I will keep this in mind!

1 Like

Sounds interesting! I’ve dropped you a message on discord.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.