[HIRING] Builders

About Us

Hello, I’m a Builder/Terrain Developer and I’ve been planning and organising for a long time for a Royal-Navy ‘Port development’. As the Navy Genre is very small in Roblox for various of reasons in lack of interest and management in naval type groups that give this opportunity for any new development to grow, I have lined up management roles filled ready when we launch the port to the public. As this is just a port development if all goes to plan future development will be launched and we will be having war situations abroad with new maps and more to come.

The Team
@penguin70363 - Founder / Builder
@username - Builder REQUIRED
@username - Mesh modeler REQUIRED

All hired developers will be informed and interviewed and will be on a waiting list to be accepted or declined into our development.

About The Job

The job requires you to create the ports buildings and infrastructure of the port I’ve arranged and tempted for you to create. As the builders will mainly work on the dock and roads where the vehicles and restricted and unrestricted roads will be. The mesh modellers will design a recreate of the building and assets of the port and city.

Time to complete the project will depend on progress and working out on assessment on the beginning stages of the development.

Payment

As many of you developers enjoy payment as I do, I am a freelancer builder and I am in quite a few projects as I’m busy helping other groups any developer who wants to work alongside me will be paid by default on completion of the project 10% each of all commissions the group earns.

Contact Us

To contact myself I use discord I am recruiting 13 years old+ I urge you to come aboard with me on this project, using microphones to communicate with myself is required; penguin70363#3742

I hope that this project can bring more life to the naval genre with a new company!

2 Likes

If the pay is 10%, and there’d be 3 or so developers, does that mean you’re getting 80%?

I’m confused to how the payment is working, so please elaborate.

1 Like

10% of 100% witch will be developer Builder; 10% Modelder; 10% and for the group 80% of the funds/savings each of the month I will work out the savings and the payouts on the amount on the month. Hope this information will be helpful also percentages will increase if it’s built with care and detail.

Why is the group getting so much, the builder getting so little and the modeler the same amount as the builder?

I’d say the pay should be something like 35% for builders (there’d be 2 builders so in total 70%), 10% for modelers - 20% group.

1 Like

You have not seen the map that I’ve blue printed.

Having only 10% of the group funds is not a reliable payment. There is no way of telling how successful the game will be or if it will even be successful. You might make zero profit off of this game.

I would like to apply [OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev | New Builder! COMMS 3/5

EternalCanadianDev#1541. I do asset creation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.