{HIRING!} Canadian Border RPG!

Build-A-Block Studios.

About Us

Hey, I am PitaPata14 aka Peter, I am the creator of Build-A-Block Studios, the group with over 1k members that the Canadian border game will be in.

The Team
@PitaPata14- Environment + Scripter + Builder
@username - Scripter
@ImagineLeqtric - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: 🍁Canadian Border - Roblox

About The Job

I am looking for 1 scripter and 1 builder, the scripter to make everything function nicely. And the builder to build the city with me.

Payment

@username - Scripter | 27%
@ImagineLeqtric - Builder | 27%

Contact Us

You can contact us on Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/PitaPata10

You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

1 Like

Heyo, here is my portfolio for the builder job.

Contact me on discord kyzer#9336.

1 Like

Seen every reply so far I don’t want to accept right away so I will wait a while. Everyone that applied seems good.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Sebax 76. I’m interested in your project here in my portfolio.

I am a builder with over 2 years of low - medium poly building, my discord is wins00#5855
I also live in Canada.

Tell me if i’m sketchy or not, because my username and avatar looks very sketchy…

erm so my discord is broken so just friend me and join build-a-block studios.

Alright PitaPata14 @Sayfside

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.