{HIRING!} Canadian Border RPG!

Build-A-Block Studios.

About Us

Hey, I am PitaPata14 aka Peter, I am the creator of Build-A-Block Studios, the group with over 1k members that the Canadian border game will be in.

The Team
@PitaPata14- Environment + Scripter + Builder
@username - Scripter
@ImagineLeqtric - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: šŸCanadian Border - Roblox

About The Job

I am looking for 1 scripter and 1 builder, the scripter to make everything function nicely. And the builder to build the city with me.

Payment

@username - Scripter | 27%
@ImagineLeqtric - Builder | 27%

Contact Us

You can contact us on Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/PitaPata10

You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because Iā€™m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope Iā€™m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

1 Like

Heyo, here is my portfolio for the builder job.

Contact me on discord kyzer#9336.

1 Like

Seen every reply so far I donā€™t want to accept right away so I will wait a while. Everyone that applied seems good.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m Sebax 76. Iā€™m interested in your project here in my portfolio.

I am a builder with over 2 years of low - medium poly building, my discord is wins00#5855
I also live in Canada.

Tell me if iā€™m sketchy or not, because my username and avatar looks very sketchyā€¦

erm so my discord is broken so just friend me and join build-a-block studios.

Alright PitaPata14 @Sayfside

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.