[CLOSED] Codiblox Games - GFX Artist

Codiblox Games

About Us

Hi there! We are Codiblox Games, a small upcoming game development team. We are currently looking for the following positions:

• GFX Artist

The Team
@Rixzty - Founder & Lead Developer
@JamieWallace_RBLX - Scripter
@Iridiumdavy_RBLX - UI
@MrBlazeson - Developer
@ItxEdx - Developer
@Needed - GFX

This is our current Roblox Group: Codiblox Games

About The Job

We are looking for someone that can make some modern and good logos and thumbnails for our games. We also want to hire you permanently and not temporary as we will have many tasks for you.

Our studio will need many logo’s and thumbnails, so this would be a great chance for you!

Payment

We are paying 500-1k R$ per image. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the images you’ve created.

Contact Us

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this, please contact the following email:
jobs@codiblox.org

We will begin to consider the people that fit this role by Feb 22

Any further questions please either contact me on the forums (@Rixzty) or contact contactus@codiblox.org

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Apologies if there isn’t enough information, anything you need, email us or state it here! :slight_smile:

very gamer goodluck gamer, codiblox is gamer

2 Likes

I can do it for you. Wizzardofazz#8707

Thank you, will get on contact with you! :slight_smile:

This sounds like an great opportunity and I am more than willing to do this. Please could you contact me or I could contact you? My business e-mail is epistemologystudios@gmail.com. I would love to further this contact with you.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for your interested, please contact us in jobs@codiblox.org, thanks! :slight_smile:

GFX Artist

We have now closed the form! We will be giving out results on Monday/Tuesday! Good luck to everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.