[CLOSED] Codiblox Games - Scripter

Codiblox Games

About Us

Hi there! We are Codiblox Games, a small upcoming game development team. We are currently looking for the following positions:

• Scripter

The Team
@Rixzty - Founder & Lead Developer
@JamieWallace_RBLX - Scripter (On Leave)
@Iridiumdavy_RBX - UI
@MrBlazeson - Developer
@ItxEdx - Developer
@Needed - Scripter

This is our current Roblox Group: Codiblox Games

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter that has previous experience to help us with a few projects we currently have open and we want to share on the Roblox Platform. We are looking for a full time Scripter.

Payment

We are paying 1k-2k R$ per project, keep in mind they are small. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the images you’ve created. We know it’s not much, but we don’t have a big budget as I am paying everything from my hand.

Contact Us

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this, please contact the following email:
jobs@codiblox.org
The email topic should be Codiblox Games - Scripter
Send us a small resume/cv and a letter of why you want to join as a Scripter.

We will begin to consider the people that fit this role by Feb 25

Any further questions please either contact me on the forums (@Rixzty) or contact contactus@codiblox.org

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We know the budget is very low and that in a future if our games get a good revenue, this will be changing, any questions will be answered in the email or DevForum messages.

1 Like

Can you give me more information about what kind of games you are making?

Well, our projects are the following:

Balneary
You will be able to visit a Spa inside Roblox, with swimming pools, Jacuzzis, etc…
So we need someone to script for us few things, like a button that could make water work, bubbles, lights to get on/off and so on.
Sea
We are also making a Sea game, it consits on picking coins under water, fishing, finding new areas underwater, purchasing new suits, oxygen masks…

No competent programmer is working for 7 dollars a month.

1 Like

Since when is 2k robux 7 dollars?

Having in mind you just need to script few buttons for water, light and bubbles.

Updated post, 1-2k per project, have in mind they are small.

By DevEx rates, 2,000 * 0.0035 = 7

I have updated it already 2k per small project.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.