[HIRING] Crazy Minigames

Intressted for Builder ! I have good cappacity in building and i’m over 13 years old

Interested in some positions! DaffyDavinko#0078

1 Like

Why does the title say huge potential? How would you know this kind of information before the initial release

1 Like

Most Minigames have a huge potential

1 Like

You can’t say this just because successful minigame places exist. There are many projects with the same concept you have presented in the topic, but only a few of them actually succeeded. In my opinion, the current title of this topic contains misleading information

1 Like

I have a game idea, Which is well planned out, 50k on sponsoring, and 100k Backup

2 Likes

That is very misleading and false.
NO game has guaranteed success.

Here are a few things that can contribute to a games success: Quality, Monetization, Advertisement, Dedication, and Creative/Uniqueness.

I wish you the best of luck.

5 Likes

People spend millions of Robux on projects and yet, they have never reached the front page nor a big constant playerbase. Even a decent, well planned project doesn’t guarantee anything. Also, I wouldn’t say 150k Robux is enough even for a simulator.

1 Like

I have changed the title…

2 Likes

Tips hat, you were much nicer than I was going to be.

What do you mean?..

1 Like

I am interested in the builder and possibly a ui designer positions. I sent you a friend request on Discord

Sorry, but the job has been fufilled, I have changed the topic.

1 Like

If your wondering why I was complimenting that person’s tact. Is because I am personally much less forgiving to deceptive and misleading language.

First of all, let’s get honest here. "We focus on creating the best games on the Roblox Platform! "

Yea who doesn’t, your language implies you’ve made best games on roblox before. If you have drop the links strut that portfolio prove me wrong.

You make it seem like your already a large team but why do you need a full staff for this. There is no we, there is likely only you. Based on this info.

“We have decided to start ourselves off with a popular game” big claims. Not only are you “just starting”, but…but it’s clearly already popular…

This smells as fishy as the Wohan open market.

Hey look your other studio, making the best story games too? How do you have the time?

That is old…

1 Like

Hello, I would like to apply for the composer spot.

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

99% of those minigames are not scripted very well, have alot of bugs, etc etc. Depends of how the game is managed (Concept, gameplay and updates) the game can be successful.

I wouldn’t recommend you to do that, your game is not going to be successful 100%, who knows lol. I would recommend you to promote your game in forums, friends, groups (unless they not allow you)

1 Like

Why are you hiring Animators, but you’re not hiring UI Designers?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.