[HIRING] Darlings Delights is looking for a builder!

About Us

Hi there! Darlings Delights is a small upcoming bakery group. We’re looking for an experienced builder who is willing to join our team and work on our bakery games! (Includes: Bakery, and Session Center: for interviews & trainings)

(Group link)

Current Team
@zoexym [Owner & Founder]
@Zxacqz [Lead UI Designer]
@YOU [Lead Builder]
@N/A - ?

We haven’t had the chance to start anything as of yet, however the utility, UI, and everything else is ready to go.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead builder. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. Other jobs may be open in the future too. Once you’re accepted into the job, you can remain in the group team, or choose to leave. All work WILL be 100% credited, no matter what. The current style we are looking for is: ‘modern’

The games need to be completed as soon as possible, however we’re not going to rush it. Part of the job is to also design additional menu items if possible! - We would prefer original 3D modeled items than studio built items.

Payment

The figures can be negotiated, and we would like to keep this hidden from the public for now. We’re only giving Robux as a payment at this time. We are offering about 30K+ R$

Contact Us

If you’re interested, please reply to this post with examples of your work before doing the following:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Zack!#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply, and experienced.

Please also mention your Discord username in your post reply if you aren’t contacting through the forum so we know who you are.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve made a few cafes in the past, here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions . My discord is nova;#8781

Added you, get back to me as soon as possible, UNITED_Lacker#4037, I build Training centers a lot.

Hiee! I would love to help out! I’m great with building buildings and modeling! Contact me on my business discord: Baby Michiko#3868

I can also help out with training centers!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.