Hiring Dev Team -OPEN-

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hi there! We are Reflex Studio’s, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Tree Cutting Simulator!

The Team
@username - Environment Designer - Builder / 15%
@username - Scripter 20%
@username - UI Designer 10%
@username - Modeler 10 %
@username - Manager 15%

If you don’t like the payment, I’ll increase it by any chance. The 30% that’ll stay will go to ads and stuff, I’ll only leave like 10%-5% for myself.

About The Job

We are looking for a great experienced developing team to make a game, called “Tree cutting Simulator”, We got inspiration from Lumber tycoon! You’ll be in a team, There will be discord, we still didn’t make the group yet due to not having a decent logo, so we’re looking for someone to do that for us.

Our game needs a lot done, we’re not taking this too fast, take your time and decide if you’d like to join.

Payment

We are really low on budget, so We’ll be paying in precentage. We’ll be getting funds in near-future, maximum in September, minimum August, and if the game doesn’t succeed, I promise I’ll pay everybody.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord :

awesome#4227

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What are the tasks that the positions for hire need to do? Also, will there be any monetizing? Once the game is complete, will there be advertising immediately? Will there be a backup payment if this game flops?

Please get back to me with details as I may be interested afterwards.

2 Likes

I could be a graphic designer!

I mean i can be a beta tester if you want

Don’t want to be a pain but, you sure you want to with this I mean why copy lumber tycoon if there is already so much copies and lumber tycoon itself.

Im interested on the builder role please dm me on discord at WaterTanx#1353

I guess Im the only scripted willing to take this risk.
ScriptedJames#5681

W’ell be In touch

Yes, there will be backup payment, ads and stuff. Your requirement is to build a lobby etc.

Slide a DM! 30 Charssssssssssss

Hey, I am interested in becoming a scripter for your game.

Baileyeatspizza#0687 dm me my roblox account is currently banned so that is the only way to message me I can script in lua and java script!

I could be an animator, if you are interested, contact DahRock#9499.

1 Like

The ZORO # 2870
I am interested in being the modeler

Interested in the UI designer role.

Portfolio: [OPEN] UI Designer/2d Artist Portfolio | CursedTxrtle - #2 by Programmxr

1 Like

I’m interested in Graphic Design.

nope, i done it to and im accepted

Hi i can be gfx designer and a graphic designer
Here is my portofolio there u can see my work and if u want more contact me on discord
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hire-my-gfx-and-graphic-designs-portofolio/673510

I sent a friend request to you on discord. (geb#5228)
My portfolio: Torchic000's Low-Poly Map/Asset Design Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.