[HIRING DEVELOPERS] Breach

thum

Comet Interactive

About Us

Hi there! We are Comet Interactive, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Breach, which is based off of rainbow six siege!

The Team
@Profess_ional - UI & Project Leader
@Ugh_Lily - Scripter
Open - Scripter
Open - Builder (0/2)
Open - Modeler (0/1)

Some UI Progress

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder and scripter to join our game. As a scripter you’ll have to have experience all-around and be able to create a custom camera and other features. The builder will be expected to build a maps based off of the Rainbow Six Siege maps.

Payment

We are mainly going to be giving revenue as payment.

Scripter - 45%
Builder - 15%
Modeler - 10%

Scripters will be paid $50 upon the game completion and builders will receive an additional $20 per map. The reason these payments are low is because we are mainly going to be giving revenue as payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Professional#0002

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What does “experience all-around” mean? There is a large lack of information.
In game development, I feel like everyone should go by the philosophy “Hope for the best, plan for the worst.” Obviously, you hope that your game will be successful, but in the case that this game fails, I only get 50 dollars for what seems to be (from the little information you give us) a such a complex game. 50 dollars for such a complex game is not reasonable at all.
There also is another problem. How will you compete with Project Scorpion, another game inspired by Rainbow Six Siege?

1 Like

What I mean by this is the ability to script almost any aspect of the game and the ability to learn if there is an aspect you do not know how to complete.

You haven’t addressed my other concerns, and you haven’t even really told us what we should be expected to script.

Are you sure you don’t want to hire a UI designer for the game?

I can do the UI myself, if you want to assist in the project, feel free to PM me

1 Like

You should be expected to script a custom camera person (like the one in r6s), a match joining system (different gamemodes, the ability to choose a mode and it TPs you to available server), a gun system.

A lot of the stuff has some examples of this in the UI I posted an image of.

You still haven’t addressed my main concerns. Please re-read my first post.

I would like to work on this, but I have one more week of school, maybe then. Gun/weapon creation is one of my specialties, this sounds like a cool project! Time to get to work on my portfolio…

I’m very much interested, school will be ending soon for me so I can start working in about two weeks but currently I’ll start next weekend. I’m a programmer with 6 years of experience and I am capable of doing some amazing things.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.