[Hiring Developers] For next upcoming simulator

Before applying for any of the positions make sure you have the following

• a neat portfolio
  • discord

must be 13 or older to apply, Any underaged applicants will be instantly denied

About Us

Hi there! We are Thynx Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our game Clicking Legends 2! after the original clicking legends got deleted for quote stolen assets I decided to remake it even better than the original one, considering the original one was a Big hit

The Team
@GodzGaIaxyy - Lead Developer
@Yornamehere - Scripter
@yournamehere - UI designer
@yournamehere - Pet Designer
@yournamehere - Artist

About The Job

We are looking for hard working developers who are willing to work hard not just for the money but for the experience

I am hoping the game will be in beta version in at least 2-3 months

Payment

We are paying percentage and if the game does not go well you all get a back-up payment

Scripter - 20
UI designer - 15
Pet Designer - 10
Artist - 5
Studio - 30
SFX designer - 10
lead developer - 10

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord be sure to tell me what position you are applying for

Discord - NotGalaxyyRBLX#0001
Devforum - @GodzGaIaxyy

3 Likes

Hey 2 things I wanted to 1 the pay percentage for the Artist is very low, you should make some rearrangements. Also, most Artist normally don’t take percentages they normally do a straight up payement rather than take a percent of the game. Another thing is that I am sorry to say but it will be difficult for you to get devs for your game if your previous works got deleted for stealing assets. I wish you good luck on finding team members and your game : )

1 Like

Hey there! I’m a builder and 3d modeler here’s my portfolio!:slight_smile:
X1_xii portfolio

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.