[HIRING] Developer's for Pixle Studio's (You will not regret)

About Us

Hello! We are Pixle Studio’s we are a group that will be making tons of games for the public to enjoy, We got a few games already being designed and built, one of our main projects and our highest progression games so far is a game called: AutoMat Lazer tage, There are more projects of what we are building on the group.

The Team
@DogeExploder - Builder
@Marino_Dev - Scripter
@electricdan653 - animater
@N/A - Builder
@N/A - Builder
@N/A - Scripter
@N/A - Scripter
@DisorientedProtocol Animater
@N/A Animater
@N/A UI Designer
@N/A UI Designer
@N/A Blender Model Creator
@N/A Blender Model Creator
@N/A Terrain Builder
@N/A Terrain Builder
@N/A Texture Maker
@N/A Texture Maker

If you want to Join our Group do so here: Pixle Studio's - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for skilled Developer’s with experience there are many game’s you will be doing we will be deciding your payment depending on the detail, feature’s and how many assets you make.

Our Game need at least the AutoMat Lazer Tag done before April 5th.

Payment

We will be deciding your payment depending on the detail, feature’s and how many assets you make (You will get a starting payment then when the game is finished you will get a percentage amount of the funds we make)

Contact Us

You Can Contact me on Twitter, Discord, and Developer Forum
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Doger49499645
Discord: A FLEX TAPE | DogeExploder#7053
Developer Forum: DogeExploder

(Best to contact me on Discord as I am most active there)

Thank you, Can’t wait to see you arrive!

2 Likes

Hi there i am interested in the animator position!

Contact me on discord: Elucidatory#9492

:wink:

Also your discord doesn’t work.

I sent a friend request, BK (too short)

Im a good UI Designer contact me @Alanquis R6#3540 for a few designs

Can i add, there is so many jobs here it seems like you just did two of everything when some can just come under the same job. I’m pretty sure any decent builder should be able to do terrain with that said seeing now robux payment i’m suggesting this is %% and with a team this size it works out to be just under 7% if you do it equally. Guessing some people are paid per asset you can still expect most people earning 10-15% at most.

1 Like

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

I can be payed by asset and I would like to sign a contract so I know that my payment will be safe under that contract! If you need something else, you should say it!

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032

@LuciferVonhart I would pay them on how good they did.

@AllGoodNamesRGone243 Sent you a friend request on discord.

I’m interested in modeling for you, dm me on Discord grizz.vro#0001 and i’ll send you my portfolio!

Hey, I’m interested in the Builder position. Check out my portfolio on my profile. My Discord is RobinBlox#4095.

I am gonna put all the developers in a team create soon

By some chance are you looking for a Composer?—> (Open) Composer_Dev Portfolio (Composer) For Hire Updated!

Discord DevNetCheese#2725

Please elaborate on payment, I’ve also contacted you… why do you need like 15 members, lol?

I’m new, but I can do some UI designs and building, I’m kinda bad at scripting, but I can help on that too, max payment: 100 robux. Message me if you want to contact me

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.