Hiring Developers | Post-War East Germany

About Us

Hello, I’m an active member of the WW2 Genre with some of my past projects doing quite well. (1K+ Members/2.3k+ Members) It’s been approximately 6-8 months between my last project and I’m growing very bored. Last month I’ve commissioned multiple developers and we’ve begun on this project.
This is based on East Germany’s 1950s. “The New Germanic Realm”

The Team
@Avvalor - Commissioned Scripter and UI
@Lugical (AKA Lugicool) - Commissioned Scripter and UI
@Frederikkus - Builder and Modeler

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We’re currently looking for a high-quality professional builder who can work in a timely manner as well as great with their own creativity.

Open Positions

Uniform Designer - Must have War/WW2 Experience
Builder - Must have WW2/Cold war Experience (or just really good and creative)
Modeler - Must be experienced and can create large to small assets in a timely manner
Scripter - Must be very experienced
(Side note: If you can create a bot that can rank someone automatically once they purchase a game pass rank please contact me. As well as a discord bot that can rank people from a discord page)
Honestly, shoot your shot. If you have something unique that you can bring to the team please contact me. We’re always open to ever-expanding into unexplored realms and would most likely be glad to have you on board if you’re experienced at your craft

Payment

PAY WILL VARY PER POSITION AND YOUR SKILL LEVEL
For those who are skilled, we’ll be willing to pay upwards of 5K+ a week. Now, 5K+ a week is highly unlikely as we mainly have our max contracts already fulfilled, however, if you bring a skill to the table that we find necessary it will be paid as we BOTH see fit. Currently, our average contract is around 1.5k a week.

Contact Us

Unfortunately, if you don’t have discord this simply isn’t for you as we need to have a reliable way of contact and I find that using ROBLOX messages just isn’t realistic.
Fallen#2365

Thanks for reading! :smirk:

1 Like

if you need a GFX Artist. You can visit my portfolio

Hi, are you looking for an experienced 3d modeller to help build your game please message me on discord i would like to work with/for you i have over 2 years of experience working 13 hours a day so il say am on par with someone who has 3 years of experience. Message me on discord please if you would like to work with me thank u Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hey man; your discord invite is invalid, and you must’ve changed your discord name.

I’ll link my Discord below, so you can add me and we can discuss me joining the team as a builder. Thanks!

cal#0016

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.