[HIRING%] Developers/Simulator related

About Us

Hi there! We are Shark Bites Studio!, a upcoming game development team. We’re looking for low poly builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Simulator related(explained when hired)

The Team
@EngineScript - Scripter/40
@username - UI/10
@XIaine - Builder/30
@username -modeler/20

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced low poly builder,Ui Designer,Modeler to join our team.We expect Good communication skills,;

Example of our game's build style

Builder must be able to 3-5 hours,4-7 days out the week,as for modeler you need to work at least 15-20 hours a week.Ui designers have a specific due date

Payment

We are paying %,percentages can be found above

Contact Us

Via Discord
codemistake#0837
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading

3 Likes

Hello there! I would like to apply for the ui position,Can you tell me more about the job in discord?

i have already friended you

2 Likes

Everyone I’m currently looking for a modeler,Ui designer,contact me via discord

Hello not sure, but im a logo designer/ui designer you can see my portfolio here: [CLOSED] iTzEmail | Text Logo Designer - #2 by Yozoh

I would not ever recommend anyone to ever work for this guy. In my experience working with him, he prefers to underpay people and not be entirely honest with anyone either. I made a tweet going more in-depth about this if you wish to look into it.

Hello am a 3D Build if you look for some one I can help out

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.