[HIRING] DoomStudios is hiring!

About Us

Good day to you. I’m Jonathan, known as Jonofdoom here on Roblox. And I am the co founder of DoomStudios, a new game development group. We are looking for developers to join our team, either on a temporary or permanent basis.

The Team
@jonofdoom - Founder/builder

About The Job

DoomStudios is creating a game where players can play different types of original board games never before seen on the platform. There will be five games at launch, but will expand by 3 games every month or so. We are looking for someone to create the interface of the game, the game boards, and someone to script the games themselves. I’ll handle some of the scripting and GUIs.

Payment

We are very flexible in determining payments. Your pay will be based on the assignment we give you when we hire you. In addition to that pay, you will also receive a percentage of the revenue generated from the game. At this time we will only pay in Robux.

Contact Us

If you would like to be hired, send a resume with your work to jonofdoom@yahoo.com. You may also send your resume via the developer forum. If you prefer, you can contact us on Discord as well.
You must be 13 years or older to apply

Thank you for your time. If you have any questions, please reply, we will be happy to answer your questions! :smile:

2 Likes

You need UI creation? I would work but I don’t script UI and I don’t really have a resume.

I do smooth terrain.

DM me on discord (jonofdoom#1138)

I’d be interested in helping with building. @jonofdoom

iiWolfDev#8819

Sorry didn’t mean to reply to @EternalCanadianDev

1 Like

Shoot me a DM (jonofdoom#1138) or email me (jonofdoom@yahoo.com. Whatever works for you.

Sent you a request, samtheman#7181, I want to program for your game(s).

I sent a friend request. (s.#6195)

Hey! Depending on pay, I’m willing to help.
AmazingJake987 | UI Designer and Builder

Are you hiring a Logo designer?

(Discord is not for me)

1 Like

Yes I am. If you’d like, you can contact me via the email on the top of the post or whatever works best for you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.