[HIRING] Experienced 3D modelers for map assets, swords, and pets!

About Me

Hello! I’m ActiveWizard, the lead developer and programmer of Warrior Simulator on Roblox. I am working on a sequel to Warrior Simulator, where players will be matched against each other as opposed to NPCs. To see the first game, click the link here: 💪Warrior Simulator!💪 - Roblox

Job Description

I’m currently looking for experienced 3D modelers who can create low-mid poly:

• Map Assets (buildings, shops, rocks, borders, etc.)
  • Swords (including scythes, axes, and other types of melee weapons)
  • Pets similar to those in Bubble Gum Simulator, Saber Simulator, and Ninja Legends (knowledge and experience with particle emitters is a plus, but not required!).

You do not have to be able to create all of these types of assets. If you are skilled even with just one group, please feel free to send me a message.

All assets must be made with mesh parts and be completely original work. Texturing is not required.

Payment

Payment will be made per model after the model is completed and screenshots are shown. Payment varies from 1,000 to 25,000 Robux per model, negotiable.

Contact

Discord: ActiveWizard#9322
Please include a few examples of your previous work in your message and which types of assets you’ll be able to make. Thanks!

9 Likes

Im intrested!
I send u a friend req on disc miguel6021#9775

Here is my portofolio

I’m interested Lau#6189

I sent you a few messages on Discord. Im very interested, and experienced.

Interested, already contacted you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.