Hiring Experienced Animators/Builders [CLOSED!]

About Us

Hi there! My name is Max, Owner of Oak Ville Correctional Facility. Here at Oak Ville you can roleplay in our wonderful prison, or live the life of an Inmate!

The Team
@M_axbot - Owner & Overseer of Development
@aytuls - Scripter
@aytuls - UI
@Aglostic - Builder
To Be Determined - Animator
To Be Determined - Secondary Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a low poly/realistic style builder and an Animator to collaborate on our new Prison under the lead of myself.

Our game needs a city, as well as a finished prison. Some of the Prison is already finished and @Aglostic is working very hard to finish it.
For the Animator: We need a basketball animation so where you can shoot a ball and some more interactive animations. All will be described if you contact me on discord: Max…#0001

Payment

I am willing to pay USD for everything. I have a large budget and would like experienced developers.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord: Max…#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, I am very interested in your job proposal, I will be very proud to play with you.
I specialize as a builder and translator, I have worked with many very famous people, my discord is: Nicolas DEV # 4794. I leave my portfolio here.

Hello, if you’re interested please dm me on Discord. I will show you some images of the prison currently, and I’d like to see your work. Mainly work based on Cities/Prisons.

1 Like

I don’t see your discord…='(

It’s Max…#0001 Copy and paste that, and make sure you include the three periods. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello.

I am interested. I’ve been building different assets from time to time.
You can check out my portfolio if you wish.

1 Like

That’s odd, shoot me a dm on Twitter then: JgillMax

1 Like

Hey! Ive contacted you! Hope to hear more!

EDIT: Discord dosent work, add me!

Scythe Slaying#5934

1 Like

Buddy your discord is invalid. Mind adding me? BK#1768

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.