[HIRING] Experienced Programmers | Percents | Experienced Team

About Us

Hello! My team which consists of a determined group of successful developers are looking for a compatible programmer to fit in our team. We have produced many successful games starting back in 2013, we released a few tycoons which quickly reached the front page. Since then our games have evolved from the simple tycoons to complex simulators. We are currently looking for a programmer who shares the same vision as us. We plan on continuing to produce games that are both quality and enjoyable for people all over the world on every platform.

Showcase

We have made many different types of games which you can view down below.

Previous Games

Balloon Simulator - Reached the front page
🎈 UPDATE 🎈 Balloon Simulator - Roblox

Emoji Simulator - Reached the front page
[OLD] 😂Emoji Simulator - Roblox

Woodchopping Simulator - Reached near the front page
🔥3 X EVENT🔥 | Woodchopping Simulator - Roblox

Mob Miners - Near the Front Page | Featured & Rthro
Mob Miners - Roblox

The Robine’s Banclaw - Extremely successful border
[💰] City-17 DarkRP - Roblox

The Robine’s City 17 Remade - Second version of the original City 17 Border RP
level-5 test - Roblox

Growing Prison Roleplay Game
Area-17 [UPDATED] - Roblox

Hero Inc - Considered a failed game in our eyes. (Only reached ~2,500 Players)
Superhero Inc - Roblox

Candy Cane Simulator - Also considered a failed game in our eyes (Only reached ~2,000 Players)
NEW! Candy Cane Simulator - Roblox

Crime Street - Made in a day reached ~1,000 Players
[NEW] Crime Street - Roblox

Old Tycoons

[NEW] Toy Factory Tycoon - Roblox

Superhero Tycoon! [UPDATE] - Roblox

Candy Tycoon! - Roblox

What are we looking for?

We’re looking for programmers that are willing to take on a percentage to script a few different unique games. We currently have a few different games that range from simulators to round based games which are just lacking a capable scripter.

All of our games contain a completed map, assets, and UI but are just lacking a capable scripter to bring the whole game together.

We’re looking for a programmer that has a decent amount of experience, and is willing to join voice chats actively. We also want to bring in someone that shares the same desire of making millions of robux and is willing to devote time and dedication into the game.

Payment

We’re currently looking to pay scripters with a percentage rather then straight up commissions. Percentages can go anywhere from 20% - 40% (Negotiable)

Contact

Discord - Noah#1865 (Please send examples!)

5 Likes

Hey @Goaldan.
I am really interested. My portfolio: [SCRIPTING] Sp0okySimon's Portfolio

1 Like

Could you give more info on the unique games? Not saying spill your game plans but something to give the scripter’s a direction before applying for your recruitment post. I’m a capable scripter but I don’t know what I’ll be doing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.