[HIRING] Full time scripter needed for a Simulator

About Us

Hello there! We are Crossed Inc., a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Gladiator Simulator!

Our Team
@Thecaster230 - 3D modeler
@AimCrossed - Builder
@NicholasCrossed - Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Gladiator Simulator - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect someone who can work constantly and knows modular codes. We need hard working scripters for our team good comunicators. We also need a long term scripter who can work for our team.

You will asked to update the game from at least every 2 days.

Payment

We are paying 20% or our revenue. Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord. User: @charli camello #5644
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey man just an fyi if your paying a scripter in % then the minimum amount should be 50%

Game is fully scripted, and has more than 1000 concurrent players. More than 400k of visits and more than 5000 favorites. 20% is a good price for updates.

1 Like

Your discord username is incorrect. Anyways i am interested.

Edit :

You can send me a friend request : ItsChoco#0902

1 Like

I sent a friend request on discord. My name is “aim”

I am interested! Your Discord didn’t seem to work. Please feel free to DM me on Discord @RazorBladedino117#5440
I’ve been scripting in Lua for almost 4 years now!

I am also a modeler & builder, and could help along the map as well.
If you would like to see more scripting work, please DM me, and I’ll show you a few! Please let me know if you have anything specific you would like to see!

Hi, I’m interested if the position is still open. I have past experience with scripting a popular simulator, and updating it. Please add me on Discord, I can’t seem to be able to add you. Ampy_7#4619

Also, forgot to link this. [OPEN] Ampy_7 | Scripter/Programmer Portfolio I code modular preferably if that’s what you’re looking for.

Maybe add some style examples to show us what you’re looking for?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.