[HIRING] GFX + 2D Graphics Designer

About Us

Hi there! I am zackslater and I am currently working on a US Military which we expect to release in a month.

The Team
@zackslater - Owner/Modeler
@Pro_Brigade - Builder
@couldbeyou - Short Term GFX + 2D Art Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a graphics artist who can do and is experienced in both renders and 2D art. We are currently in need of 5 logos, 4 divisional logos, one main group logo. Each logo will have its background as a 2D patch based on the division (will provide more info in DMs) and then a rendered member of the division in a specific pose. Each patch should have the same base with just the middle design being changed and the outline color being changed. You should be experienced in military logos.

We will also need other things in the future such as game icon, thumbnails, gamepass logos, etc but that will be discussed when they are needed.

Payment

We are paying 500 R$ per logo (negotiable).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: ZackDaBoi#9067
You must be 13 years or older to apply. Please don’t just message us saying “Hi” or something. Send us your portfolio and tell us you’re interested in the graphics design job.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Im a gfx designer although i am experienced with renders. My portfolio:| Experienced graphics designer | [CLOSED] - #6 by mvagicaI

Hello I am Interested In being your gfx and 2D artist designer. I have been designing gfx for over 2 years now. I sent you a request as BloxsDevs#8239 and here is my portfolio : Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

I am looking forward Into working with you :slight_smile:

Interested, I’m a gfx artist. You can find my portfolio here. My discord is Hanamii#1389.

Do you have any military ones made previously?

Do you have any military ones made previously that you can show me?

1 Like

I have made an icon including SWAT which i can show in DMs if you would like.

Interested. kirsa!#4444, talk to you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.