Hiring GFX Artist & Icon/Logo Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are a small, starting Roblox Community based around a Roleplaying game. This game, is a twist on the “After The Flash” series by ChadTheCreator. This game takes the rough idea of the gameplay [Customization System. Level System, Map Locations etc] and turns each idea into a brand new one, starting from the new locations, new time setting, new location and new lore.

The Team
@EternalCanadianDev - Terrain Artist/Manager
@TmsDevv - Builder
@Could Be You- Gameplay Artist

Here are some (average? not sure you decide) game statistics from the ads.

( Our highest CTR for the Ads was 7.20% and the Play Through Rate of the ads was around 6% as of yesterday. The game has a 76% like-dislike ratio out of 24 votes despite the lack of actual polished content)

https://www.roblox.com/games/5042045016/BETA-When-Dust-Settles-Calm-Before-The-Storm
wds cbts ad stats week 1
wds cbts spon stats week 1

About The Job

We are looking for a decently seasoned GFX artist / Logo Designer. Their job is to create game GFX and create Icons for the various game passes. Preferably, they could stick around longer so they can create icons for various other game passes we plan to release and develop new thumbnails and icons.

Payment

We are paying a negotiable amount of robux per asset. Applicants must present their price range along with portfolio or examples of past work before they will be considered.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
We do not use any other methods of communication.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested in this project, here’s my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

If you want to talk, my discord is coda#5935.

Sounds great, with these statistics I can trust that it’s going to do great. I could be an icon/logo designer, I have made a ton of icons (ready made ones are available at teespring.com/stores/gistockicons). If you would like to check my portfolio out, it’s available here.

@codaart I should mention that you haven’t read this properly, it’s DevForum only which I’m happy with.

I like this job, So I don’t have Portfolio here is my work :

Discord Zanviorus#4660

Sure i’m interested, just message me. My discord is Ryan!#5706

Hello! I own a developer team which creates assets/projects for people that don’t have the ability to do themselves. We are basically a Developer Market! If you let us create your assets, we would make it fast and efficiently!
Here are my Image Designers examples:
Click Here For Portfolio: https://vidovicborna.myportfolio.com/

If you want to add me, my discord tag is: Unique#2978
Thanks!!! :smiley:

Just incase some of you didnt read the whole post.