Hiring Gunsmith | When Dust Settles {Also Hiring Sr. Scripter}

If you are not willing to make all the guns. Dont apply. We want someone who will make them all not a select few. Also, please be ready to be actve. This goes for both roles.

About Us

Hi there! This post is going to be short and to the point. I need someone who can script, and animate guns. If you want to also be our permenant scripter see extra About The Job and Payment Tabs.

The Team
@EternalCanadianDev - Sr. Builder, UI, Toolsmith, Creative Director, Loreplay Director
@CouldBeYou - Gunsmith
@Maybe - Sr. Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter/animator in one that will script and animate our guns. They will need to have the same mechanics.

Quick Note: Guns And Melee Weapons Should Not Show Up In Toolbar but still be selected upon correct tool number. Also, each player may only have 3 guns at max. One Primary, One Secondary & One Melee. Ill tell you which guns are which.

Gun System Includes:
Left Click → Fire
Right Click → Swtich Ammo Type (Only Some Weapons i.e M4A1-G)
Q → Hold Gun/Idle
Shift → Sprint With Gun
T → Use Attachment
Z → Zoom In/ADS
R → Reload
E → Chamber
R (Twice/3 Times) → Diffrent Reload Stages (VERY FEW GUNS WILL HAVE THIS FEATURE)

• Tool # → Pull Out Gun Animation/Put Away Gun Animation
  • Standard Gun Holding Animation (Gun Pulled Out an Aimed)
  • Holster Animation (Gun Isnt Equipped)
Sr. Scripter Job
  • Script UI
  • Script A Level System
  • Script an Accessory System
  • Script An Unlock System
  • Script Pickup/Unlock Items
  • Script BIO System
  • Script Intro
  • Script Trading System
  • Alot more
  • Prepared To Script Anything I May Need

For a Refrence to what this system should operate like, visit After The Flash (Game) and test out the available guns.

Melee System Includes:
Left Click → Attack
Q → Hold/Idle Animation
Tool # Equip/Put Away Melee
Equipped Animation (Melee Is Equipped)
Holster Animation (Melee Isnt Equipped)

Our game needs at least 20 WORKING guns by April 30th.

Payment

We are paying 200-500 Robux PER GUN SCRIPTED AND ANIMATED! We need atleast to guns by Pre-Release Date so in total you could earn up to 10k Robux. You will be scripting lots of diffrent weapons like Snipers, Assault Rifles, Semi Auto Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Automatic Pistols Swords, Lazer Knives etc.

We are paying 100-200 Robux PER MELEE SCRIPTED AND ANIMATED. Melee Weapons will be simple so we are paying less for these then guns.

Sr. Scripter
We are paying our permenant scripter 2500 Robux PER month. Assuming you are active and meet job quota.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/WDS_SocialMedia
Discord: EternalCanadianDev#1541
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

Still hiring! Pay is negotiatable.

What do you mean by “Full Time Scripter”? A scripter that works around 5 - 8 hours daily? That would perhaps be a bit much, if you get 8.25$ (equal to 2.5k Robux) a month.

I meant a scripter that will be the only scripter for the game and script everything except guns. Also the work hours are flexible and pay is negotitabale. There is no set work hours.

Ah, ok. Then I would recommend you to clarify that. “Full Time Scripter” basically means, that you’re offering some sort of full-time job opportunity.

Still Hiring! Shoot me a DM if you are interested!

:confused: Still hiring. Payment can be increased. DM me if you are interested. EternalCanadianDev#1541

hello, I am interested in the scripter job. I do now can script guns. But I script the main script, level system, shop and more. I sended you a message on discord. I am KDBgames on discord.

Still hiring someone to script+animate guns.

Still hiring. May close if no one is found in 5 days. Pay IS Negotiatable! We can increase pay! Shoot me a DM if interested!

This Post is now Closed as both positions have been filled. Please do not contact for a position unless this is re-opened.

Position is Open. Hiring a scripter as the other one left because we have diffrent timezones.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.