[HIRING] High Quality Builders - Large Group

The British Army

We are looking for high quality builders and modellers to join our development team as we work towards releasing a new base of operations.

The Project

We are currently creating a replica of the Sandhurst Military Academy in the United Kingdom to act as our main base.

We aim to release the base no later the Monday 5th October 2020 so if you think you can work to high standards in a short period of time then you’re perfect for the job!

Your Tasks

You will be in charge of the main aesthetics of the base, including lighting and level design. These would including creating interiors as well as some beautiful exteriors.

Payment

For your services, you will be guaranteed more than 10,000R$ up to a limit of 90,000R$ depending on the quality of your work.

You will also be given the opportunity to stay on the development team moving forward to ensure the quality of our base and future projects is of high standards. Taking this up, you will be given a percentage share of all group earnings as well as bonuses for individual projects.

Contact Us

Please contact me personally @Tom#2621 on Discord, or message me on the DevForum if you have any questions about this position.

If you wish to apply, simply send me a link to your portfolio here on the DevForum. Unfortunately, if you do not have a portfolio here on the forums you cannot be considered a candidate for this position.

I look forward to reading your applications,
-Tom :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hey Im interested to help out and work here. I contacted you on discord.

2 Likes

Hi, are you looking to improve realism? I can help! Here is my portfolio if you are interested.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.