[HIRING] Hiring 2D Artist for Button Icons/UI Icons

Hi! I’m leading a project that’s seeking a 2D Artist for button icons and UI icons. The UI layout is not necessary, as it has already been completed. We’re just looking for someone to draw high quality, cartoony, flat-shaded icons for the UI.

Here’s a brief overview of what we’re looking for:

• Inventory button icon (such as a backpack)
  • Coin icon
  • Battle pass rank icons
  • Shop button icon

Keep in mind that the job is not limited to the items listed above, and you should be available to create anywhere from 10 to 20 icons.

We’re looking to get these icons rather quickly with the deadline being within a week or so at the latest (from the time you’re hired).

Payment can be in USD through PayPal or in Robux.

Please contact me on Discord @ justinN#4382 for more details, and if you’re applying please send in a portfolio as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

What is your budget? I’m afraid I can’t apply without knowing what you are expecting to pay. :happy1:

We’re looking to pay around $5-15 per icon. Simpler icons like the coin shouldn’t take more than a few minutes while the backpack icon should take anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Hello! Here is my portfolio:

Im interested i added u on discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.