[HIRING] Hiring a Builder for an almost complete game (Obby)

About Us

Hi there! I am the lead programmer and UI designer for Ketchal Studios. A brand new Studio looking to make fun and exciting obby games.

Currently we are almost finished our obby game inspired by Tower of Hell however although the scripts and UI are mostly finished we are in need of an awesome builder who can build courses/levels for our game before we release.

Some features our game has:
->Global Leaderboards in All Time, Weekly and Daily formats
->Coin system where you can buy coins for ROBUX
->Inventory system where you can equip different trails, capes, halos, etc.
->Case system where you can get a random item from a case when bought for coins.

Features being worked on:
->Global competitive matchmaking based on Elo rankings

The Team
@Panic#2673 (Discord) - Programmer/GUI Design

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder who can build detailed obby courses/levels in a quick time frame. These obby courses/levels should be fun and a bit detailed.

Our game needs around 20 levels/maps/courses that should only take up to 30-45 minutes to make each.

Payment

We can either give you a 15% ownership of the game (so 15% of profits) OR we can pay up to $200 USD for you to build the courses/levels we need.

Contact Us

Please contact me by adding me on Discord, I will try to reply as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am interested But where is your discord?

Panic#2673 is my Discord. Feel free to add me.

I am interested. Here is my portfolio:Mattvibesx: [BUILDER FOR HIRE] [OPEN]

I sent a friend request on discord, I am Melz#1313

im interested send you a friedn request Sparkly#9638

I am interested accept my friend request.
SolarFlash12#6405

Hello I am interested in the building role, you can contact me via forum or you may contact me on Discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

I’m interested add me SolarFlash12#6405

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.