[!] Hiring Interior Developer

About Us

BurgerWay is one of the newest burger groups coming back to roblox!

About The Job

We are hiring an interior developer of any skill level that has experience doing interior development. You are required to layout the building. All assets will be provided just ask and they will be provided.

Payment

500-1000 Robux for the interior. Everything is complete and we just need this finished off. This isn’t a huge amount of money but this is an easy job that can be done in an hour or even less.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord! Idan#0069

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hey @GreatLatte! I am very interested in this position. Here is my portfolio.

Sorry Discord is unavailable, however, we can stay in communication through PMs here on the Forum.

Discord tag is fixed, please check above and we can speak in DMs.

Sorry I should have been more specific, Discord is unavailable on my end (I don’t have it and won’t be using it anytime soon).

Discord would be mandatory as it is so hard to communicate with out it, sorry.

That is fine. I guess I’m not the right man for the job then. I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

I can do this as I love designing interiors of restaurants. My main problem usually is that I don’t have the nice-looking assets :joy:

R0bl0x10501050#9989

I’d be happy to do this job. I’ve done some interior design before, and I’m working on a restaurant of my own right now. Here is my portfolio: Jawa2278's Portfolio | Builder and my discord tag is jawa2278#1044

I’m interested! I added you on Discord, I’m eeee#0104.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.