[HIRING] Looking for a clothing designer to make cafe uniforms // Pay 500+

About Us

Hello! I am the founder of Anola, we started not too long ago and we currently have 230+ members.

We just released our FIRST cafe, and we’re hoping to drop some ads later on down the line.

You can see our progress so far here:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5842306/Anola#!/about

About The Job

Due to the grand opening of our cafe, we currently have 877 funds. We’re looking for someone who can make unisex uniforms (the colour we are aiming for is yellow).

We already have uniforms already but we’re wanting new ones because some staff complain about it being ‘girly’ so we’re wanting to be fair to all.

Here’s the kind of style we’re aiming for: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4334990/Pastriez#!/store

More information will be explain through DevForum messages.

Payment

We currently have 877 group funds, but we have to pay someone 300 for work they have recently done. So, we can only pay 577 at the MAX. We’re wanting to know your prices before we hire you. NOTE: The funds are pending, it should come through in 2 days.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. We do not want to be messaged though discord, because it has not filter to sense ROBLOX scams. Where as when we speak through DevForum, if I was to get scammed, ROBLOX moderators can review what has been said.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re wanting to apply…

Please attach your portfolio so I can review it. If you have any recommendations on people I should hire, please feel free to tag them down below.

Please keep in mind that we’re wanting to save money for ads, so I am not exactly wanting to spend 500+, it really depends on your prices and how advanced you are.

-Emilia.

1 Like

:wave: Hello there,

My name is Rosie and I am willing to make you uniforms. I’ve recently continued to pursue clothing design as a hobby, so I am currently trying to build up my portfolio. Due to this, my prices are not very high and can result in only 200 robux each. If you are willing to work together, or want more information about me, feel free to message me :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Rosie

1 Like

@iiRosie1- Thank you for the quick response! Could you possibly attach your portfolio? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

As stated before I do not have lots of past examples since I’ve just continued this as my hobby (due to the tremendous time given to me while at quarantine). If you want I’ve made some of the merch in here: Sabor - Roblox

1 Like

If you are still looking for someone, I am interested in doing your cafe uniforms!

To be completely honest I’ve only been commissioned for cafe uniforms once, but I am completely capable of them. To see my skill level, check out my portfolio: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio

Each complete uniform would only cost you 100 Robux.

DISCLAIMER: I only conduct business via Discord. I apologize if this is a deal breaker, but as @msami7893 said, using DevForum doesn’t protect you from anything. However, my business practices ensure that neither of us get scammed.

If you wish to hire me, my Discord is SamWillGoHam#2005. I hope you will consider!

1 Like

Spots are still open!

We’re still looking for a clothing designer and someone who could message via DevForum, and not discord. Good luck!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.