[CLOSED] A Lead Modeler for our team!

About Us

Hello there! We are an upcoming rising studio on Roblox. We are currently working on a game that needs a modeler. We are hoping to release it as soon as possible.

The Team
@MajdPro - Lead Developer, Management, Creative Director
@TheSunBeside (main account: TheMirorBeside) - Lead Developer, Scripter, UI Designer
@you - Lead Modeler

Our game that was kind of popular: [😱x5Million Dust🏆] Rebirth Simulator - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced modeler to join our team as our lead modeler. We expect high-quality models that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are very appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are looking for a long term modeler in our team.

Task

• You will be responsible for making assets for the game like tools, portals, pets (and the egg frame), etc

NOTE: We can add more tasks

Payment

We got two payment options as of right now.

• Robux (for assets you made or however you want it, it is negotiable)

• 5-10% of game revenue (negotiable)

More information about percentage and direct payment will be talked about in DMs.

NOTE: As of right now, It is Robux only.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Majd#0840

Requirements

• Able to use Blender
  • A Portfolio
  • You must be 13 years or older to apply

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh that will be a good work to us

1 Like

can i help u? ima experienced builder add me like iiEvilEverettii#1347

3 Likes

Hey, i’d love to apply. I just want to make sure you like my style before adding you on discord

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

I wouldn’t be very inclined to ever work for 5-10% for models. It would be best you find a modeler that can build then pay that person like 25%.

The modeler won’t be building the map. We just need one for assets like pets, tools, trees, etc.

Yeah I know, but I’d consider that to be a 15% job.

Tons of models for the start, then per update there would be more and more.

Im an expirienced 3d modeler i can rig and use bone constraints well and model well like this
https://gyazo.com/baa3c50ba134138a48737d0346cec2e8
I Am incredibly interested in this ill be contacting you my discord is Moods cheese#7993

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.