[CLOSED] Looking for an advanced builder [2+ years experience]

About Us

Hi there! We are Outback Steakhouse, a 7K member group, and is growing each day. We’re looking for a builder who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new version!

We are now starting Development on V4 so there is no progress.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead version builder. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We will discuss the game style in DM’s.

Our build needs to be done asap, and hopefully by the end of this month to adhere to our release date.

Payment

We are paying 10K+ robux. Our max is 50K. We can negotiate in DM’s. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Disocrd at Zxrizy#0001.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m very interested, I specify in high poly! See you there at Jurou#4173

Please add me at Exaboy#2811 so we can discuss

You have friend requests off,///

Your friend request are disabled. I will just drop mine here. T7VXQ#0253

Your group names copyrighted, trademarked, and has all rights reserved, I suggest not using that name for your group.

2 Likes

I’m interested. Discord: verify #9454

I am very interested, I hope you consider me

My discord is: Nicolas DEV#4794

Interested, please add @Madi#6343, thank you.

I’m interested. I’ll attach a link to my portfolio below. It seems you are not accepting friend requests, I’d appreciate if you could add me @xM_ani#6701

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.