[HIRING] Looking For Competent Scripters!

O4 Studios

Upcoming studios already with two accomplished games, looking to scale operations across multiple developments. A branch off from the larger, Vanity Studios, O4 Studios aims to immerse all ages, of all genders, to our military simulators, of all types.

What we’re looking for!

Currently, we’re looking for scripters to help us expand our development efforts across the board. You’ll be tasked with cooperating with a team of competent developers as well as completing assets regarded to you, in a professional fashion. That entails a strict yet flexible deadline, overall product review, code review, and brief meetings with management.

Our Studios
https://www.roblox.com/groups/6281136/O4-Games#!/about

Current Projects

The studio is currently working on three, yes, three projects. We work diligently and proficiently on each game, pouring a gurganious amount of thought and effort.

You’d only be tasked with one game at a time

Compensation
Yes, you’ll be compensated, as with all our developers. We try to open up as many possibilities for our payment options, which include, Robux, USD, and equity.

Project Estimation:
Robux: 150-200k
USD: 600-700$
Equity: 10-30%

You’ll be given the payment details before you’re given a job.

How to contact us?

You can contact us through our Co-owner’s discord
@Scout#2552

Have any more questions?

Please, any inquiries which you may have, feel free to reach out, whether that be through Devforum or Discord.

Thank you,
Regards,
Co-Owner and Partner, ScoutProduction

1 Like

Are you saying 150 Robux to 200k Robux, or 150k to 200k?
Also what types of tasks would the scripter(s) be doing?
Finally, If there are multiple scripters, would the pay be split?

First question: 150k to 200k
Second Question: you’ll be given a game design document and told to work at it. We’ll provide all our assets, and any further assistance.
Third Question: Under extreme situations, no, they’d be paid generally less, but not split.

1 Like

Hello, I am FriendlyBuilder24 and I am a 3 years experienced scripter almost 4 years experienced. I would like to become the scripter for the new games you are creating. My portfolio is this, hope I can be accepted and if not I understand! My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768. Thank you for your time!

I have already joined the group.

Hey, please contact me on discord since i have a few questions and if i am a fit for the job. JAWS#5546

Can you please update on if you still need a scripter or not. Some of us see these posts later on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.