[Hiring] Looking for Scripters

About Us

Hi there! We are BlueTechnician Incorporated, a small incorporation that is creating advanced sci-fi content across Roblox, such as space stations and other types of facilities. We’re sometimes referred to as “similar to Innovation Inc” and a few other groups. We’re looking for a scripter who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new Custom Admin System!

The Team
@BlueTechnician - Builder
@Donnie2949 - UI

You can see our progress so far here: Something - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect high quality scripts that will not spam console, output any errors, and will get the job done correctly. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress between every few days to every few weeks and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We are working on a custom admin system, currently we only have a UI Designer working on the project, however we need a scripter that can script the entire complex custom admin system. We will not be using a default admin loader, and would like to script our own particularly for our game.

Payment

We are paying 12,000 R$ for the entire project. Our preferred payment method is purchasing a gamepass, developer product, or item under your account. We will be paying between 2,000
and 3,000 Robux per month. We will offer a very short contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via my Discord BlueTechnician#4239.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

I’m interested! My discord is wraith#0276 and my portfolio is here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.