[HIRING!] Looking for someone to make a horse!

INFORMATION

Hello I’m NinjazBeast, I run a Napoleonic/Colonial era community with over 400+ members and we are currently looking for someone to script our horses!

REQUIREMENTS

• Must have 1 year scripting experience!
  • Must be able to communicate with me daily on discord!
  • Must be able to complete task on time!
  • Show previous work such as scripting systems etc(portfolios work to!)

INFORMATION ABOUT THE HORSE

Horses back in the Napoleonic/Colonial era were used as cavalry and not only allowed for quicker movement but also allowed for the use of a deadly weapon such as a Heavy Sword, or a Lance!

When doing this commission you will be provided a horse model, as well as animations. You must take these animations and model and make the horse be able to move, turn, and some cool other little features!

Examples of how we want it will be talked about in DMs, but we also like a little creativity and for you to have fun and enjoy this commission.

EXAMPLES OF HORSE

Pictures

Videos

Napoleonic Wars - Cavalry Showcase - YouTube

**I didn’t make this above ^ this is a example

PAYMENT

We are fair people, and willing to give good money for this commission. Right now I’m currently lacking in USD/PayPal funds so we will be paying in ROBUX!

The amount of ROBUX will start at 10K +. As we move forward in the commission depending on how nice and good you are working we will like to raise the price about 5k - 10k more!

FINAL

We are always open to people trying to gain this commission! Contact me on…

DevForum: @NInjazBeast
Discord: Chimp#6808

Thank you for reading this!

My portfolio: Gutoggg's Portifolio

My Discord: Guto#6740

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.