Hiring Low Poly Builder CLOSED

About Us

Hi there! We are Crazy Jolly Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Art of Theives!

The Team
@DevJolly - Owner/Asset Modeller
@RolyClub - Scripter/UI

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3402894446/Art-of-Theives

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect low poly builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs at least 1 lobby and 3 maps completed. There is no deadline but we expect full determination and loyalty.

Payment

We are paying 20-30 percent of the game revenue(negotiable), and we will try to get an investor so we can pay you 5k.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
DevJolly is lonely#2608
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord.

lgbtozierr#0253

You must have a portfolio of previous work.

For a builder, I recommend you find a way to pay a flat payment. Many builders prefer it that way (speaking from experience), and you’ll end up saving that extra 20-30% for other things, such as advertisements, or for another programmer. You definitely have an interesting game concept. I hope you find someone!

Thank you, it’s also because it’s one of my first games.

I do.

I’m quite interested, so here’s my portfolio: [COMMISSIONS OPEN] Low-poly builder

Well, 20-30% is good if the game is gonna succeed and if it doesn’t the developer will get payed 5k robux? Don’t you think that’s a bit low?? Or let’s say its percentage + 5k that’s bad in my opinion.

5,000R$ for most builds is very little and likely not enough for what you want.

I’m interested. Here’s my portfolio. [OPEN] DarthLexus5467 // GFX Artist // Builder

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.