[Hiring] Low Poly Builder to Build a Map

Hello,

My username is NJtoCA. I am currently looking for an advanced low poly builder who can build a map similar to that of the game Family Paradise. For this commission, I am willing to pay R$20,000 via group funds. If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to add me as a friend on Discord.

Discord Username: COLD#8482

1 Like

Its best if you provide more information for the project and it’d be a good idea to provide screenshots for what you want done instead of a game link in my opinion.

I think you should provide more input on the genre of your build (ex. apocalyptic, town), aswell as show some screenshots instead of linking to games for examples

Roleplay, town, hangout. I should’ve provided screenshots but please just play the game and see for yourself this once, thanks.

Yes, you’re absolutely right. Albeit I ask that you take the time to play it and see for yourself this once. To describe it; roleplay, hangout, town.

@NJtoCA Tried finding your RBX profile page but came back as Page no longer exists.

1 Like

I could probably do something like this

I can help you my Discord is Wizzardofazz#8707

Hello.

I can easily do it. I have 5 years of experience on Roblox Studio and low poly. I added you on Discord. My Discord: BloxxarPlayz#2392

Hello! I’m interested in your hiring position! [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.