[ HIRING ] Low Poly Builder

Low Poly Builder:

My group Chicken Express is currently looking for low poly builders! Information listed below!

Job Information

We’re in desperate need of builders! We’re in the middle of Chicken Express V2! This build needs to be low poly and a big map with islands, docs. More information will be given latter on!
The Team
@xC_adey - Programmer
@YOU - Builder
UI Design will come after the build!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Build Style

image )

That’s our build style, we would like to transfer that over to the new build!

Our game needs to be done by next month. We are launching the group in a few weeks!

Payment

We are paying [30k-60k] [100-150] R$/USD. Our preferred payment method is [Robux]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Cadey!#9821
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

MUST LINK PORTFOILO

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Interested, sent you a friend request at kirb.is.awesome#6974. I’ll provide examples in DMs.

Interested = Hello Earth#9107
examples in dm

Hello! I’m interested. Here’s my portfolio. ([Closed] Daystopia || Builder Portfolio)

Hello! I’m very interested in this job. I sent you a message here on the Developer Forums!

Is this job still available? My message here on the forums was unanswered.

Add me on discord if interested - vvolfy#0813

Check out my topic post for portfolio