(Closed)% Low Poly Builders

About Us

Hi there! We are Crazy Jolly Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Art of Thieves!

The Team
@DevJolly - Owner/Builder/Modeller
@RolyClub- Scripter/UI
@You-Builder

Our game is currently accessible to developers!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our additional content artist. We expect high-quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our build is style is low poly!

Payment

Me- Owner/Modeller/Builder-25%
RolyClub- Scripter/UI-25%
You-LOW POLY Builder-20% (Optional) It would be great if the builder could 3D Model but it’s not needed.
Group-10%
Other-20%

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at
DevJolly is lonely#2608
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Perhaps include some visuals/examples of what the current low poly build style looks like.

1 Like

we just started so i dont have any but i can show you a few example of the internet:

but the theme should be darker, we are currently looking for a lobby to be done and a few maps afterwards

I’m having trouble a send you a friend request on Discord. Maybe you send me a friend request!
Black and White#1599

Here’s my portfolio: [FOR HIRE] Low-poly builder
Hit me up at discord on hen_altaccount#7779

What does it mean?
Other developers?

Possibly an investor,

P.S We found our guy, good day

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.