Taking Applications:

About Us!

Hi there! We are ROWGNation Studios! We are a game development team. Currently we are looking for builders With years of building experience, Environmental artists are a plus. Developers who are willing to create maps for our upcoming zombie defense game. In addition, potentially become a part of our team and develop with our Group Full-Time.

The Team

@ROWG_Leader - Project Manager

@Lugical - Lead Programmer /UI

@LumberUniverseYT - Lead Programmer

@Elizwill- 3D Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: Zombie Task Force - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as a potential lead content artist after a trial period. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style which is detailed semi-realistic builds and some low poly. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily using Trello and discord and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Expectations
Must be able to start working Now , No other on going projects pending !

Currently we are in need of a port style map (loading dock with ships and warehouses). After completion other maps and details will follow. It’s important that map creation can be completed within 2- 4 weeks.

Payment

We are paying $60 to $100 USD per map via paypal. The amount paid is dependent on level of detail and time to completion. All prices are to be negotiated at the beginning of the job and paid directly when work is completed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at:

Discord: ROWG_Leader#3822

You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

Is there a way you guys can pay in Robux?

And i can’t enter the game.
(30 characters)

sorry was updating everything. Sorry cant pay in Robux can only pay via Paypal, link is closed until developer reaches out for testing!

I could pay via Gift card for Robux!

Hey there! As we can see, I’m one on the development team, and while USD, I know, is @ROWG_Leader’s preferred method, I’m paid via robux gift cards.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested. Please dm me @Clxzed#8551

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.