[HIRING] [OPEN] - TRHC - Builder and Modeler -

Hello there! We are TRHC, The Robloxian Health Centre, and we have recently fell in the need of a builder and modeler! As, we had to sadly dismiss our builder and modeler due to reasons that are confidential.

We plan to excell in delivering health care once we release our hospital, as our owner is not on the devforum, I am making this post.

The Team

@airsoft561 | Director Of Development | UI-Scripting
@Inxendiary | Assistant Director of Development | Outdoor Design/Building
@couldbeyou | Modeler
@couldbeyou | Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a medium-level builder and modeler for the team. The skills we expect are that they have good grammar, good communications skills, avalibale.

Example of our game’s build style

Payment

We will be paying around 1.5k, but payment is negotiateable, we will not pay in USD as we expect our developers to spend their robux for stuff like plugins, building tools, etc. etc.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the devforum!

We also have a discourd server, but applications are done from the devforum.

Conditions

[You must be 13 years or older to apply.]
[Discourd is not a requirement.]
[You must be active, we expect you to spectate atleast 1 interview or event.]

Terms of the Agreement

If we do hire you, you AGREE to the terms stated below:

• A:
    We hold the power to dismiss you from the team at any time, for any reason.
    • i: The assistant director may dismiss you, but only if the reason if sealed with approval from the director of development.
    • ii: When dismissed, you hold the power to appeal, HOWEVER, the appeal will go through the Head of Appeals then sealed with approval from the director of development.
  • B:
    We hold the power to pay you when you are DONE with it, we will not pay you until it is done.
    • i: This does not go for when you resign, when you resign, we will pay you what we think is worth for the work you’ve done, it is negoiateable. (Like clause D)
    • ii: When the work is done, if not satisfied, clause C will go into action.
  • C:
    If not satisfied, we hold the power to request you to change it, then pay you.
    • i: What determines if we are not “satisfied” is when both the director and asisstant director determine it is not great / great enough.
    • ii: However, it can be just the director determining it if the assistant is unavalibale.
  • D:
    If you leave the group or the team for any reason during development, or when you are not done, we hold the power to pay you less then the promised payment.
    • i: Like mentioned in sub-clause “i” in clause B.
  • E:
    Violation of the Human Rights Agreement determined by the UN, will result in an immidieate dismissal, and you will not be payed anything, at ALL.
    • i: No exceptions to this caluse at all.
    • ii: Roblox guidelines also go into effect here, violation of them will result in the same result as mentioned.

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to review this!

Note: Portfolios are not mandatory to be said in a reply, you may send your portfolio as a message on the devforum.

1 Like

You forgot to attach photos? I dont see anything here.

1 Like

Hi there im interested in the building position.
Discord is sureloxx#7985
This is my portfolio: [Open] Builder/Scripter

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.