Hiring people to do some scripting work for me. [CLOSED]

Contact me in my dm’s if you want more information on what you’d have to do or how much you’ll be getting.

What is your discord ? You didn’t put it in. (Add me on discord then. ProGamerResul5566#9513)

Dm me on the devforum please, i get like 100DM’s a day on discord so its easy for me to lose contact with you.

Hello, i’m interested my name is Grenouille # 0604

This post provides literally no information. Please be more descriptive on what you would like us to do. Other things like how old we have to be, additionally things like the deadline. even things like if you will pay usd

6 Likes

He probably doesn’t want people stealing his ideas. So he says you have to contact him for information.

Read the post.

1 Like

He means things like requirements, payment, etc. Not the actual game idea.

You really should add more info to your post.

2 Likes

Someone can be an advanced scripter and still not able to do what you’re requesting :neutral_face: you’re better off posting what you want.

1 Like

Atleast post the requirements here, I am pretty sure people will let this post fly over their head because they don’t feel the need to DM you if it’s not guaranteed.

1 Like

Yeah most people specialize in a particular area, if you dont even give a rough outline of what you need i dont think you’ll find the right person. like is it GUI? is it physics? is it graphics?

No idea what the hell you are even talking about. Provide some information.

1 Like