Hiring positions for a hotel.

About:
We are a hotel group called ‘Premier Inn Hotels Group’, we are aiming for a realistic hotel experience whilst offering a unique experience on Roblox, this includes live shows, bowling and much more.

The Team
@Spen_z - Founder
@Molly - Founder
(We currently have 8 trainees.)
@ - Scripter
@ - Graphics designer
@ - Model creator (Such as details e.g.)

You can see our progress so far here: Premier Inn - Gatwick - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for someone who falls into two categories; 1 - Has experience with Roblox groups, and 2 - Has a good bit of knowledge in terms of what they do in studio.

We do not require a minimum amount of assets a month, however, we will require organization.

Payment

We will judge payment on the amount of effort you put in if you are dedicated to the job we will pay more. Our preferred payment method is through R$ (Group Funds). If you have any further inquiries about payment, please contact Spen_z (me).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Travelodge Hotels Group or Discord at: Spen_z#0002
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m very intressted for Graphics Designer job ! I added you.

I’m interested in the graphics designer job. Trito#3914

For scripting the hotel, would you be expecting the scripter to script the following

–In-game essentials such as a admin system, server announcements, music system, game lighting ect

and then maybe the extras such as
–Hotel doors
–Maybe a staff room
–Maybe a chat tag for different teams ect

If so I would be interested in the development of this hotel.

Hi, I would like to be a scripter. This is a way for me to expand my ways as I know how to do this stuff.

–Rank only door
–Rank above head
–Slock System
–In game music
–custom keycard door to room
–Host command
etc

Hello.

I have checked out both discord and Roblox groups, and I am - unfortunately - disappointed. Last message sent there was from 3 days ago and there is no administration team members etc. at all.

If I would be you, I would get more members, get more active and then recruit

Regards
ambrowiec

I could be a graphic design for the hotel.

Here is my portfolio

I’m intrested for 3D modeler

Here’s my portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

And if you liked it, add me on discord, i usually answer pretty quickly if i’m not sleeping : Red1Monster#3623

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.