[$$$] Hiring Professional Terrain Developer

About Us

Hello! Myself and some investors are a group of people looking to recreate an innovative Ancient Greece aspect based game, heavily inspired on the game Assassins Creed Odyssey, with that being said we’re looking for a terrain developer who can fit our needs on a professional level scale.

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced terrain developer who can use various aspects to make their terrain look extremely nice, this includes mixing different terrain materials to add texture, etc… The map will be based on the city of Delos, a smallish island located outside of Attika. You will be required to make all of the environmental aspects, ie terrain, trees, shrubbery.

Here are a few pictures of what we’re looking for (minus the builds)

Payment

We’re offering a range of USD or ROBUX, this price can be explained further in DMs but it will be within the tens of thousands, or hundreds of USD.

A rough estimate is around 25-35K+

Obviously as I’ve never purchased terrain before I’m not sure of the rates, so I don’t mind negotiating.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @ Node#0001

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I can make an example of what I am capable of using terrain, and you can approve or disapprove of it, if you do approve, I will create the map, my discord is lodok3#0638.

Edit: sorry I don’t have enough time, I am working on another project

Im interested. I sent you a request on discord. Er1k#7026

Hey there, @NodeSupport. I am highly interested. Here is my portfolio, with custom prices & contact: Landscaper PerfectlyBlack (CLOSED FOR NOW)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.