Hiring professional ui artist for 250-300$

About Us

Hi there! Im Devixlite. I’m looking for a professional Ui Designer (You must also be a professional/good drawer for custom drawn UI.) YOU MUST BE ABLE TO BE A GOOD DRAWER This game will possibly take about 2-3 more months to complete until release. Im going for a break in style game. Credits to break in. (You must have a few years of experience in order to join the team, or just really good at UI.)

The Team

@username - UI

You can see our progress so far here: CS - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Ui Designer (You must also be a professional/good drawer for custom drawn UI.) with prior 2-3 or more years of experience. I expect great and high-quality Ui that fits my games standards. And as always good communication skills are appreciated. The game you will be working on is based on break in but its based on a cruise ship. (This is a story game) Players start on a cruise ship that ends up being haunted by a demon/player and eventually chasing the players off the ship. (I have alot more detail but I can go over it if I need too)

Some Examples Of UI

Keep Note

These character are drawn. So you need too be a good drawer. (This must show creativity when going to design the badges Ui or any Ui especially these characters.)

I put this just for extra but I have My own plan for the actuall UI when it comes to clicking it to go too the shop.

Keep Note

I wont ask for something exactly like this… But I would ask for alot better design more detailed but still a lowpoly/cartoonistic design. (This must show creativity when going to design the badges Ui or any Ui.)

Payment

I am going to pay up too 100-300$ USD for UI

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am interested. I have never made a UI but o am good at photoshop so it shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Here is my portfolio

Sadly, It has too be UI. But good luck in the future.

Hey, I’ve sent a friend request.

I dont know which is yours but Im guessing I accepted it?

Do you maybe still need a Builder if yes add me Ben_TheDev#2402

Sent u friend request on discord with my past works .

I am interest, Very Interested DM my discord at Lyte#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.