[Hiring] [R$] Tropical juice bar builder

About Us

Hi there! We are Zestin, a small upcoming Juice Bar. We’re looking for a/some builder/s who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Zestin Juice Bar!
You can check out our current group status here

About The Job

We are looking for a/some professional builder/s to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
As you can tell, I have stated “builder/s”; this depends on who has good experience, and if 2 or more builders have similar/the same experience I am willing to split the payment up.

What we want our game to look like

These are all obviously examples and I don’t want them to be exact.

Payment

We are paying R$ between 1000-5000 depending on the entire build. If we have several builders we will offer percent or a split of this amount. The percentage will be around 14 per builder.

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord at william;#5660
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve sent a request via Discord. Hope to talk with you soon!
~Shinyju.

1 Like

Heya id love to help you!
I have done similar things and would love to join you on this journey

My discord: A1.2trappy#4996

1 Like

hello i am interested in this position my discord is - shyre08#0854
and my portfolio is here - [open - for hire] Shyre1965’s portfolio
i have sent a fr

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in the job. I’ve only made 2 cafes in the past, but they weren’t beach themed. It would be nice to try one! My discord is ariveua#0001.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.