[Closed] Scripter , 3D Modeler & Low poly Builder

Hiring a Scripter , a 3D Modeler & a Low poly Builder

About Us

Hey! We are infinite studios a small upcoming development team on roblox. We are currently working with a game called Sword Swinging Simulator. Unfortunately the game was ruined by a scripter who was recruited by me, and deleted everything so we need your help so we can start from 0 …

The Team
@claudiumateescu - Team Leader
@You - Scripter
@IngeFersTe - Builder
@You - 3D Modeler
@Supermonkeycat - Animator
@You - UI Designer

About The Job

We are looking for a good 3D Modeler, Scripter and Low poly Builder that can work with us as a Team. We want you to not be lazy and be very dedicated. You are expected to work 5 days a week at least 2 hour a day. If you’re making good progress and satisfy us with your work we might give you less work hours.

About the game

The game is a simulator where the player spawns with a starter sword. The player then have to swing the sword in order to earn swing points. The swing points can then be sold of coins. With the coins the player will be able to buy better swords, “Energy” or “Ranks”. The more energy a player has the more swing points the player can have at a time. The higher ranks a player have the higher multiplier they get aka rebirth. They can also buy eggs to hatch with coins. The eggs contains pets which will boost the players swing points per swing. Players can also unlock new areas with coins which will also boost their swings if they are in that area.

3D Modeler

The 3D Modeler needs to model things like trees, rocks, mushrooms(optional), incubators, pets, swords etc

Scripter

The Scripter will have to code the whole game, make it work, script the shop, sell area, pets, swords, and other things.

Builder

The Builder will have to make a lowpoly map ,areas , sell area , shop area , king of the hill area , boss area , etc.

Payment

We are paying 25% to the Scripter, 20% to the Builder and 10-15% to the Modeler. Note that if this game gets successful and as long as you’re in the team you will get lots of robux all the time. The payment is distributed in the group so whenever people puchases dev products in our games or gamepasses or t shirts you will recive robux.

Contact Me

You can contact me at Ninja13#8246

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Accept me in discord and we talk.

What will the team leader bascially do?
First of all, you runied your own game. You recruited devs and then you don’t give them upfront payment and you don’t even do anything to the game. All you do is command us and you want the game to be popular and also take 2% or 3% of the game’s revenue. If the game succeeded and get on the popular page, we can get a lot of robux and you are going to get the fame and the robux without doing anything so it’s not fair.

Sir, How can I get the robux if I’m doing percentages with the members of my team. That’s why I’m doing % because I don’t have the funds rn so after the game releases I can give everyonè he’s part. It’s obvious that I won’t take anything if I will not do anything.

Heya, I’m interested in the builder position so I’ll send you a friend request on discord where I’ll show you my work. Thanks, my user is Leah#7194

Wait so your getting over 20% by doing nothing?

Scripter - 25%
Builder - 20%
3D Modeler - 10-15% (15% if he is doing his work in time and if he is dedicated.)
UI Designer - 10-15% (15% if he is dedicated and a fast worker)
Composer - 10%
Animator - 10%

25+20+15+15+10+10= 95 … We will also need a VFX Artist so? Where do I even get 20% + ?

messed up percentages in my opinion

1 Like

There will be a fee for uploading music to roblox studio, who will cover that fee?
Also those percentages don’t match up, so how much would the GFX designer get? Also designers take one time payment, not percentage since they normally work for one time.

I can GFX we won’t have a GFX Designer. And I’m sure we will be able to cover the fee…

Your opinion. For me it’s ok. (30 chaaaaaars)

A 2 minute audio costs 350 robux, are you sure you are able to cover it?

I know I was not apart if this, but he does have a right to take back his assets and quit at anytime if no contract was offered, when recruiting developers always offer a contract to ensure there part is done.

Also please discuss this privately

I can model low poly type of stuff I would be interested

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.