Hiring scripter! Brand New Game!

About Us

Hi there! We just started to work on a Brand New Simulator! We don’t really know what will be the name yet since this is a very fresh project, but here’s a quick rundown of the game: Once you hop in you will be helped by a tutorial, in the game you need to get coins by clicking or farms and such which you will be able to spend on eggs. The game will be about hatching eggs and getting pets. In the game there will be a value for each pet which will be useful in trades and also building up your inventory, you will also be able to level up your pet. The higher level your pet is the more its boosting the coins you get by clicking and the lower level your pet is its more valueable (not always). You will be able to upgrade how many eggs you are hatching and how fast you are hatching. There will be also leader boards for most coins, most eggs hacthed, most pets obtained, most valuebale inventory. The game will also have events according to what real life event is going on, limited offers, maybe quests and lots of more!

The Team
@KecsPlays_YT - Builder, UI Designer, 3D Modeler
@Craqui_ii - Builder, 3D Modelers

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect high quality scripting that makes the gameplay better. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The game will look high quality, futuristic since me and Craquii are really good and experienced at this style! There are no deadlines, we should work as a team. We will always talk and decide things before actually scripting or adding them to the game! The game should be not really hard

Payment

Everyone working on the game will have a percentage depending on how good and fast your work is! We have couple people who would invest already and i am myself a youtuber who could advertise the game with many other friends who would also help!

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord: @SamRBX#7330
Twitter: @Grind4Content
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

@KecsPlays_YT Hello, Do you need a Builder?

I mean… Hmm can you show me some past work and if its high quality i will maybe accept you since we have already 2 builders.

Have you tried to make pets before ?

Nope, I make stuff for Roleplay game.

Then i think it would be a no for now, ill contact you if i change my mind! Sorry

I sent you a fr on discord my discord is Gaming Plug #0823 . Hope to work with you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.