Hiring Scripter+Builder!

Hello,I’m hunter,I’m a newer developer,I’m looking for a development team,I’d like to make a couple games,but have a good one in mind.
There’s this game called “Fishing Simulator”,I really like it and would like to make one like it,but much different with much more different systems as listed below.

• About Us
    Hi there! We are Team Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder,scripter and a gfx artist,who are willing to join our team and work with us on our first game.

**The Team
@Hunterjojo00 - Lead Developer-Ui Designer + Planner
@Modeler/Builder - Empty
@Scripter - Empty
@DAVALEX77 - Gfx Artist

• About The Job
    Scripters Job - The Scripter Must Be Able To Make A Egg Hatching System,Hat Hatching System,Aura System,Sell And Shop Place,Daily Reward System,Shooting System “Go out bird hunting”,boat system and more.

Our Game Will Need 10+ Assets Everyday,Must Have Motivation!

Payment
Lead Developer - 20
Scripter - 40%
Gfx Artist - 10%
Builder - 20 %
Modeler - 10 %

I Am paying In % only,However If The Game Flopped,I’d Give Each Developer That Contributed 100-200 R$. Take the job at your own risk,I do t have a lot of money.

Contact me
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or On Discord
hunterjojo00#6397

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I am interested in the gfx artist position. My portfolio:| Experienced graphics designer | [CLOSED]

1 Like

Awesome! You are now hired!30 char

1 Like

Hey there, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 and I have been improving my development skills mostly scripting. So that is why I would like to take the Scripter position. My portfolio is 3 Years Experienced Scripter

Hope we can make this work! My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 by the way

1 Like

just asking?, shouldn’t there be a builder and a Modeler?, a builder can be really good when it comes too studio work but not 3D modelling work?, seems a lil odd too give both jobs for one person.

2 Likes

10+ assets is decent and all also but depends on what they are.

1 Like

10+ Assets a day, and if game flops only 100-200 robux? That is very bad deal as I can see. Scripters, modelers and other developers would require larger payments to make quality work. You might want to expand the budget a little, at least to 1k, it will bring more people to you!! Tho, good luck with hiring people :))

A simulator is isn’t an easy game to make. If the game fails, only 200 robux?? That’s not enough and lots of developers won’t take that risk. Do you have any sponsor or advertisement plans?

Scripters Job - The Scripter Must Be Able To Make A Egg Hatching System,Hat Hatching System,Aura System,Sell And Shop Place,Daily Reward System,Shooting System “Go out bird hunting”,boat system and more

That’s a lot to do and people wouldn’t want to get paid 200 robux for doing all of that. That’s worth about 50 - 100k robux. You need to be able to assure developers that they’re getting what they’ve
worked for.

Hey there, I’m constantly posting suggestions for threads and posts and yours is absolutely great but some things can be improved, take a look below and look at the chart I made.

|Role Information|Payment they’re receiving|Work they’re putting into it|
|—|—|—|—|
|Lead Developer|20% and 100-200 robux|Essentially hours, for 10+ assets daily|
|Programmer, Scripter|45% and 100-200 robux|Countless hours, thoughts and stress|
|Graphic Designer|10% and 100-200 robux|Ideas, thoughts, stress, re-doing work|
|Builder/Modeller|20% and 100-200 robux|Ideas, thoughts, a lot of stress, software cost|

As you see, you’re essentially promising them they’ll get a percentage but if they create their hard work, give it to you and you don’t sucessfully manage the game (not saying you will do a bad job) it’ll basically mean you paid them between 100 and 200 robux for combined days, weeks and possibly months of hard work, paying for software, taking this job seriously and not doing other commissions so this has a blast and then it’s like… gone, they don’t get anything out of it.

Take for example, Chemeries a well advanced modeller on the platform that puts ideas, thoughts, stress and doesn’t rest as far as I’m aware with their posting schedule and they’ll get 200 robux for if 10 assets daily and assuming it’s a simulator, 1000 assets? That would be 5 robux per asset if I used the calculator correctly and used my mathematical skills.

Please increase the compensation funding to at least 45,000 robux for the modeller, 50,000 for the builder, graphic designer for 5,000 or 75,000, scripter to 15,000 and lead developer to 30,000 at least.

ioeruea has left the chat. :dash:

3 Likes

Will take into consideration,thank you!

1 Like

Thank you,I will change the payment and %,I don’t have that much robux sadly

I understand that you do not have that much but if you don’t have a 100K robux or about 350 USD I would not suggest starting a game, it is simply to hard now-a-days. And I wouldn’t consider changing the prices as you only have 5% left so adding more would make it go above 100% percent which is ALL the revenue you receive if you launch this project.

True,we have it pretty planned out,I’ve talked in dm’s asking if they are ok I’d This game flops And no payment,it’s at their own risk! So far,it’s working out well

You could always give me robux :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha, I’m not quite sure if that was a joke or a serious question. I’m not really sure I would want to donate or invest or even speak about it on this forum as it’s against the rules and simply because of what on another thread TheNexusAvenger said. :thinking:

I understand it will work out well but at the end it might not fully work out ‘well’, I’m not saying it’s an extremely bad idea for free but people mostly go with this kind of attitude:

Haven’t started developing: ‘That’s fine, I don’t need payment what so ever!’
Finished, game does not suceed: ‘Uhm, so I know I said I don’t need payment but pay me or I’ll report you now.’

At least that is what I have had experience with on different platforms, not Roblox.

It was a joke.
However,I understand and get what you are saying,I will get more money and pay more to the devs :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time and chat!

1 Like

Closed at request of author.