[HIRING] Scripter for Marvel Battlegrounds!

About Us

We are Orbit studios, a game development studio founded by me and @lSteveRogersl with over 1400 members! We are currently hiring a scripter for our game Marvel BattleGrounds!

The Team
@lSteveRogersl - Builder
@12904- Scripter
@Somone - Scripter2

You can see the game here. (NEW MAP) MARVEL: Battlegrounds - Roblox

About The Job

The game as-is is full of old tools, most of which was updated when experimental mode hit. Especially before mobile became the main source for players… We have 44 tools that needs to be re-scripted, everything from custom tools that @lSteveRogersl and I made to the fly tool made by @Stickmasterluke. All of these tools needs to be 100% mobile compatible. I will be doing most of the back-end scripting, such as datastore, gameplay. I will also be handling most of the UI work… Your main job will be the tools, after they are done, you will retain your percentage as long as you continue to work on the game.

Payment

We are paying in percentage. We are offering 15% (Open to negotiation) of the game…

How will we make money

In July of 2019, a friend offered around 40k in sponsorship if we could get the game going in a short amount of time. During the sponsorship, the game was still broken, only about 20% of the game was mobile compatible and still full of bugs. To date we’ve made just at 50k. We have not touched the game since then, yet we are still making money off of it.

https://gyazo.com/e4116b86ae93dac578a7c7770bea6200

And to add into that, 89% of our revenue is from Mobile, and 90% of our visits is from Mobile. All while the game doesn’t even work on mobile, the game is very well monetized, with 9 game-passes, and 33 dev products, all of which are selling great!

https://gyazo.com/59234872a89c340355e7bf1e16efc484

Once again, this is with 0 ads, the only ads we’ve done was the 2 day period in July, its maintained the player-base.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord at 12904#1757 (Tell me if you add me) or on the Developer Forum.

Look forward to working with you!

3 Likes

Hey I might be interested in this position! Here is my portofolio, DaffyDavinko Roblox Developer [RE-OPENED] , but I don’t think I could be capable of flying tools, but I could handle most stuff. And if you need a GFX Designer too: Render Artist [CLOSED FOREVER]

2 Likes

Alright, Ill keep you in mind, going to see who-else we can get to apply.

Still needing applicants! I have raised the percentage to 15%!

You say you used free models in most of your game?

Yes, @lSteveRogersl just informed me that it was actually roblox-gears… A majority of the tools were made by me and Steve, the rest I thought were Free-Models, they was actually roblox gears. I will correct the post.

what kind of tools do you need, i think i am the person you need.

They are mostly super-power style tools…

For example:

Fly
Punch
Infinity Gauntlet
Captain America’s Shield
Web-swing

ic, i added you on discord hopefully i can help out

Accepted, send me some examples please.

Still looking for applicants! PPA available to, Add me on discord for more information!

Still hiring! Willing to pay PPA up to 15k!

Hey @12904, I’m a scripter And ui designer.

Alright, add me on discord(12904#1757) we can talk there

Still looking for applicants!!! Payment is 100% negotiable!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.